Tuesday, December 4, 2007

An Official Welcom to Anson Call and Family!

I LOVE finding old friends and their blogs. What a delight to see Anson's beautiful family. We are connected in more ways than one...we have the exact same layout for our blogs. What excellent taste!

This picture is brought to you from the September 1994 archives. It was taken in one of those silly little photo booths. Pictured are Anson Call, Marie (Medlar) Bird, Jadon Anderson and Kelly (Jibson) Southwell. We went to the Sacramento State Fair, chipped in, got four pictures and went home with our personal favorite. What fun times! I miss all of you!

Coming up next is fun times from my wedding reception! Bet you can't wait :)

5 comments:

sheena said...

You're all such super models--in a 1990's kind of way. That picture looks like it was ripped right out of Teen Magazine! I love it!

ali said...

can i BEG you to please NOT post pictures from your wedding? That Cranberry dress was VERY unforgiving on my pasty white skin!

kelly said...

Marie, NOOOO pics from your wedding. rainy day, curly hair...NOT a good combo. but I do like this one! :)

Unknown said...

You have my full support for posting pictures of me (or anyone else, for that matter) in embarrassing 90's attire.

I want to see these tapered pants you speak of.

DebLawson said...

Hey, what ever happened to Jaden Andersen, anyway????
His family is still in Loomis, I think.
Does anyone know??


You guys are so cute! Friends forever!!