Did you know a couple weeks ago my neighbor caught me dancing like a crazy woman in my kitchen? Yep! She sure did. You see, I love to boogie down. I was in the mood for a little toe-tappin' so I got on my blog, hit play on my playlist and then went to town. I don't mean a little swaying my hips and snapping my fingers. I mean flinging my arms and legs out as far as they can go while whippin' my head back and forth and shaking my booty. It's hard to control myself when swing music starts playing and since I was in my own kitchen I figured I didn't have to.
Here's where it gets amusing....Kate had fallen asleep in the van on the way home and instead of taking the risk of waking her up I just unbuckled her, left her where she was and kept the big garage door open for ventilation. Then, I left the house door open so I could keep an eye on her...I didn't want my cute Katie wandering off or getting kidnapped (despite what that poison control man may think). So, while I was dancing to beat the band, as I glanced out into the garage something caught my eye. Do you know what it was? You guessed it...my neighbor was peeking through her spare bedroom window enjoying some free entertainment. I bet when she moved in this last month she had no idea what crazy neighbors she was getting.
I decided to let her continue stalking me and just danced through the rest of the song. I had a good laugh and an even better workout.
Tonight was Super Saturday and since I'm the YW President I got to go chaperon. Lucky me, and I'm not being sarcastic one bit, once a month I get to boogie down with the teenagers and dance the night away. I don't know what I'll do when they release me and I don't have an excuse to go to the dances anymore. Maybe I'll start having dance parties at my house?
Here's where it gets amusing....Kate had fallen asleep in the van on the way home and instead of taking the risk of waking her up I just unbuckled her, left her where she was and kept the big garage door open for ventilation. Then, I left the house door open so I could keep an eye on her...I didn't want my cute Katie wandering off or getting kidnapped (despite what that poison control man may think). So, while I was dancing to beat the band, as I glanced out into the garage something caught my eye. Do you know what it was? You guessed it...my neighbor was peeking through her spare bedroom window enjoying some free entertainment. I bet when she moved in this last month she had no idea what crazy neighbors she was getting.
I decided to let her continue stalking me and just danced through the rest of the song. I had a good laugh and an even better workout.
Tonight was Super Saturday and since I'm the YW President I got to go chaperon. Lucky me, and I'm not being sarcastic one bit, once a month I get to boogie down with the teenagers and dance the night away. I don't know what I'll do when they release me and I don't have an excuse to go to the dances anymore. Maybe I'll start having dance parties at my house?
Anyone else out there feel the need to dance like a maniac?






2 comments:
Hahaha.. thats a good one.. yea i love to boogie it down.. like last night.. i just let loose and tore it up!!! but they better not release you anytime soon... i would be sad:(
YES YES YES!!!
Post a Comment