I can't believe how big he is. I can't believe how hard it is to pick out just one favorite picture at the studio. I can't believe how stressed I get on picture day. I can't believe I picked the other picture.
You're right - our boys do look a lot alike!! Right down to the blond eyebrows and eyelashes. Don't you love Robeez shoes? Before Chase I thought they were cheesy, but I was given a pair when he was 3 months old and now I'm hooked. I have three pairs for age stage of growth! (all bought on ebay or craigslist, of course)
What a cutie pie! I'm stressing over the yearly Christmas photo right now. I still need to schedule an appointment and I just know someone is going to get sick!
I am a mother of 6 chickadees. I am easily addicted to blogs, Survivor and good books. I love baking, working in the garden and spending time with my manly man of a husband.
8 comments:
The picture is so perfect with his little feet positioned so perfectly.
Adorable picture! What a little cutie!
You're right - our boys do look a lot alike!! Right down to the blond eyebrows and eyelashes.
Don't you love Robeez shoes? Before Chase I thought they were cheesy, but I was given a pair when he was 3 months old and now I'm hooked. I have three pairs for age stage of growth! (all bought on ebay or craigslist, of course)
What a super cute photo! I love his feet! Awesome pic!
Wow! Some of my seniors don't pose that well!
What a stinkin' cutie!
ummm, soo cute! I wish I could just give him a big ole hug!
What a cutie pie! I'm stressing over the yearly Christmas photo right now. I still need to schedule an appointment and I just know someone is going to get sick!
how??!! how does it happen?? he is just so cute!
your word verification is "muffles" which for some reason is funny.
Post a Comment