Monday, March 16, 2009

Still here :)

I'm alive I promise. I'm not trying to ignore my blog. I've just been swamped with luandry, school work, dishes, toys, baby, kids, reading all your blogs, answering emails, Young Women "stuff", roller skating and buying a dress for Betsy's wedding.I have a gazilion ideas to share with you and millions, well maybe it only hundreds of pictures I cant' add to my computer until I hook up my new external desktop drive. Does someone want to come over and walk me through the baby steps? It's a little scary plugging in something new to the computer. It must be done though. For goodness sakes, Walter had a birthday. He turned ONE! Can you believe it? I can't. And I can't wait to share with you his adorableness, and our yummy crepes we made for French, and Jane's music program and the warm weather. Pictures this week....I hope.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I heard Betsy was getting married! Congratulations to her! So does this mean you will be coming out to Ca for the wedding? Or is she getting married somewhere else? With all you have to do, it's a wonder that you blog at all! Thanks for updating though! I love to hear how you do it all!

Maureen said...

Oh so glad your back! I am back too! You sound busy, busy! but you being you, you handle it all.(did that make sense?) amazing is the word I think of when I read about your days! Looking forward to seeing you soon, and I will deliver my prize to you too..YEA!!