Sunday, May 31, 2009

Survivor Wanna-be is Me

Once again I am apologizing. Sorry for being so misleading. I really was just that excited over seeing Coach on the street though. I was literally shaking silly as it seems. :)

It has been my dream to be on Survivor since the first time I saw it, but I don't think it will ever happen. First of all I have five kids. I can't leave them for 39 days, are you crazy? Second of all, I think I would be weirded out by all the night time snuggling between contestants and be ostracized for it. Thirdly, the whole modesty issue. Seriously, have you ever seen anyone on Survivor keep covered up the swhole time they are out there? It's like they go back to their primal nature and just feel comfortable running around practically naked. The problem would be that I would join right in and then grimace with shame during every episode of Survivor I was on. Lastly, I have five kids....it's just not going to happen....unless they are all shipped off to boarding school and I only see them at Christmas and summer break.....not likely.

How about you? Have you ever dreamed of being a contestant on a t.v. show?

6 comments:

Desta said...

The three things I have holding be back from Survivor are:
1. the modesty thing. I don't even want to see myself like that.
2. the food thing. I eat like a maniac all the time, and if I'm hungry I get unreasonably irritable.
3. the water thing. I'm not such a strong swimmer so if was anywhere near water I would totally be the weak link.
Instead I would like to HOST the show. I love Jeff, but if he ever steps down, that would be my dream job!

Ruth said...

I'm not a fan of Survivor, but I would like to go on the MOLE.

kelly said...

yes..... SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE?

I would DIE to be on that show! (12 years ago of course).

ali said...

do it! you can work out all those little details later! kids schmids!

Maureen said...

The Amazing Race, me and Lex are doing it someday. (Positive thinking will get us there) what a adventure it would be..

Lori said...

Dancing with the Stars! (but not as a married woman...and I would never let my spouse do that show either because it's way too much sensual touching and time with hotties)