Today I loved hanging out at Ritter Springs with an old friend and a new friend. I loved singing to the Beatles with my kids as we drove out into the country. Secretly I was pretending like I was driving to my own home in the country, which I would love. The kids just loved the smell of the fresh air. Hank was impressed that I knew all the words so well. He asked when I practiced the song. "Maybe when you were with Daddy?" He is so cute, I just love him.
I loved all of Walter's kisses. He is scrumptious. I loved Kate's sweetness and sincerety. I loved Claire and Jane's independence on their walks to the creek.
I loved my late night run around the neighborhood. I am going to love my bowl of cereal in a few minutes. Wishing I had some avacado for a late night quesadilla. Now that I would love.
And you know what? All you need is love...which happens to be Hank's favorite song right now.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
It's true-
life is much nicer when you have a good frame of mind about things.
Post a Comment