I know that was a very random picture I put up last post. Let's just say it is a reminder to me that Betsy and I actually do look like sisters. The other pretty gal is our friend Stacy who got married recently and moved away. This photo is from last year when they were out at BYU-I together.
So, I still haven't posted pictures of lovely Kate's 4th birthday party. Is that lame or what? I promise I will. It's just that it takes effort to plug in the camera, find the pictures, edit them, load them and type up all the festivities. It's easier to check email, watch The Biggest Loser and read a book. I will do it. I will.
I will also sew two beautiful princess gowns that were promised last year but then double promised for this year...before Halloween. I will also plan some Young Womens activities, take children to gymnastics, ice skating, soccer, piano lessons and activity days. I might also get some running in along with a tad of late night reading when my eyes cooperate. I'm sure I will spend some time at the park and feed my family and clean up some messes....lots of messes.
Is there a vacation in here somewhere? I hope so. Maybe, just maybe I'll get to take the family to California for cousin Allen's wedding in December. Oh, it would be so fun. What I need is either 6 airplane tickets and a rental car or a 15 passenger van to haul us across country.
I really do kind of want a 15 passenger van. The junkier the better. Am I crazy?
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
you in a 15 passenger van seems to fit well :) just one more baby and you'll HAVE to have one! awesome.
Are you SERIOUS about coming to CA for Allen's wedding..? DO NOT tease me like that!
love you!
A "junkier the better" van to drive cross country in the dead of winter? Is that crazy? Hmmmm.....would the van play CDs, cassettes, or would it just have a radio? If just radio, AM/FM or just AM?
So, did Kate get a b-day party with 4 friends per your b-day policy?
Emma
Yes Emma, four friend were invited. Unfortunately one fell sick and only three were able to attend. I should have had a back up party guest, but who wants to be a back up?
Kylie came cring to me today. When am I going to see Jane again? I'll never see jane again. She then changed it to Kate. and she said she loved Kate and that shes her best friend. Then I was looking at thanksgiving pics from last year. You guys better come to Allens wedding we well be there. come join the party.
Post a Comment