Friday, November 20, 2009

Snap Out Of It

I'm feeling better today. Sorry to be such a downer the other night. Was that last night? It feels like it's been a week. I guess it was therapeutic for me to put into words how I was feeling and realize what was going on in my head.

I decided to just SNAP OUT OF IT


as ME would say and got busy.

I registered for the 5K tomorrow (GO MARIE!), ran early this morning by myself because my friends ditched me (that's okay because maybe I was late and they were sick), organized my sewing corner disaster late last night and watched Survivor on the couch with my Willum for an afternoon date. Oh how I love Survivor. Why am I so addicted? I actually squeal with joy when I know I get to watch it. It has been such a good season with all its twists and turns and immunity idols and blindsides and can I just say one more time....I LOVE IT! I'm also watching the Amazing Race and The Biggest Loser. This is not to say that the television ever gets turned on, don't you worry. I'm still hippie Marie who believes the less screen time the better, so I get out my trusty little computer and watch when it's convenient for me. The internet can be such a blessing and a curse. I always tell myself that when this season of Survivor is over I'll go on a month long hiatus and abandon my computer for a good thirty days. Doesn't it just feel liberating to read that? I want to SO bad! But then again I'm scared. Scared of what? I'm not sure. I'll think on that while I clean out my dresser drawers and closet today.

What organizing project are you planning these days?

4 comments:

Amy B said...

survivor has been great this season Marie. I think I even have Henry addicted. He said lets call Marie and talk about it the other week. So I hear your not joining the Party this Christmas. SO SAD..

Kris said...

I found your blog! Yippy! LOVE it! Great job on registering for the 5k. I heard Rachel ran it and her mom walked it. I registered for the Turket trot. Christopher and I love watching shows on our computers at convenient times. It can be addicting!

Jennifer (Fern) said...

Organizing?!... I'm good if i can keep the bathrooms clean right now. I'm not inspired enough to organize right now...

ali said...

oh this season of Survivor is the BEST. troy and I have our jaws to the floor after every episode. and what's so bad about sitting down to enjoy a show, anyway? who cares. you've earned it! look at all the hard work you do everyday with 5 kiddos!