Just to clarify.....when I said, "Will said one of the young women had just called and announced that Claire had barf on her shoes and coat, so I went back inside, got Claire and all my "stuff" and headed back for the freezing van."......what I meant was that Claire realized some of Walter's barf was on her shoes and coat.
It just so happens she is the last child standing in this barf-off. Something in her amazing immune system is doing it's job and is refusing to get sick with the rest of them. On the other hand, Jane woke us up at 3am announcing she hadn't made it to the bathroom and had splattered in the hall. I handed her a burp rag and told her to wipe it up and go back to bed. I know, I know, I'm sure to win the mother-of-the-year award for that performance. An hour later she was back announcing it was her bed that got the shaft this time. I can't remember what my suggestion to her was, but she ended up sleeping at the other end of her bed with her feet curled up so as not to spread the puke around any more.
As of now, she's still moaning and groaning on the couch awaiting the return of her father who will hopefully bring the much needed Sprite her body and mind are craving. Everyone else has been eating normally and thankfully keeping it down. I think we're through the worst of it!
And OH!!!! I got to watch Survivor!!! All three hours of it. Let's just say, I LOVED it! Have you seen it yet? What do you think?
It just so happens she is the last child standing in this barf-off. Something in her amazing immune system is doing it's job and is refusing to get sick with the rest of them. On the other hand, Jane woke us up at 3am announcing she hadn't made it to the bathroom and had splattered in the hall. I handed her a burp rag and told her to wipe it up and go back to bed. I know, I know, I'm sure to win the mother-of-the-year award for that performance. An hour later she was back announcing it was her bed that got the shaft this time. I can't remember what my suggestion to her was, but she ended up sleeping at the other end of her bed with her feet curled up so as not to spread the puke around any more.
As of now, she's still moaning and groaning on the couch awaiting the return of her father who will hopefully bring the much needed Sprite her body and mind are craving. Everyone else has been eating normally and thankfully keeping it down. I think we're through the worst of it!
And OH!!!! I got to watch Survivor!!! All three hours of it. Let's just say, I LOVED it! Have you seen it yet? What do you think?






No comments:
Post a Comment