You want to know the real problem? The real problem is that my external hard drive with all my awesome pictures is hooked up to my dinosaur age computer sitting at the desk while I am typing away on the slim laptop wherever I please. How do you expect me to switch computers just for some pictures? Oh wait, you are probably not. It's me who wants the pictures on here so badly. Just not badly enough...... yet.
Tonight I successfully got the kiddos to bed at a decent hour and enjoyed some productivity.
I read my scriptures online at readthescriptures.com It's absolutely marvelous. You should really check it out.
I got the Young Women calendar updated, wrote a few birthday cards, and feel a bit more organized.
I planned out my next couple days on paper in my cute little journal planner.
I'm going to bed at 11:00. Seriously. Right now. I'm doing it. Nighty night!
Tonight I successfully got the kiddos to bed at a decent hour and enjoyed some productivity.
I read my scriptures online at readthescriptures.com It's absolutely marvelous. You should really check it out.
I got the Young Women calendar updated, wrote a few birthday cards, and feel a bit more organized.
I planned out my next couple days on paper in my cute little journal planner.
I'm going to bed at 11:00. Seriously. Right now. I'm doing it. Nighty night!






2 comments:
Good for you! Until today that was our problem - all the pictures were still on the old computer. James transferred them today so now I just need to edit and play catch-up. And I did the same thing you did tonight - typed up the 2010 lesson schedule and worked on birthday cards (all for YW). What a small world!
Very cool to see you and your blog on here. Thanks for the fun pic of the fam! It was awesome LOL. I have a blog too and it's all about the transition from public to homeschooling and I have journaled since the day we decided we were doing it. Follow me too and keep up with us.... at thehomeschooltransition.blogspot.com (Be sure to look at archives from the start back in December)can't wait to chat with ya! Oh and my email is jenniferloffer@gmail.com! Kylee can't wait to write Jane back.
Jen Loffer
Post a Comment