Hank insisted I should have a cake for my birthday, but I'm off sugar so I opted for blueberries. After the kids were tucked in their beds I sat on the couch and nibbled on a bowl of fresh berries. Wouldn't you know it, within minutes the bowl was practically empty and my tummy was terribly full. Now, I'm up with a stomach ache and it's not even from too much sugar! It's all good though. I got to watch an episode of Losing It With Jillian and America's Got Talent. The dancing rock climbers were mesmerizing and the singing sisters with CF were heart wrenching.
I guess I should be heading to bed seeing how I've been up for 20 hours straight. What am I still doing up? Guess I was just winding down after an eventful day. Woke up at 4:30, drove a van full of youth to the temple, enjoyed a lovely two hours there, drove an even fuller van home, got my kiddos and some groceries, fed them dinner and put them to bed. Then I had a little me time. It was a fabulous birthday.
I'm 33!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Marie,
I'm glad you had a good bday...hahaha...i'm trying to write on your blog, but my 11-year-old Niece keeps sending me instant messages. She's a cutie. I'm going to turn her into a good hiker.
Anyways, I wish I couldve given you a big hug on your birthday. I'm glad you could spend the day at the Temple, and the rest of the day with your beautiful kiddos.
Love, Emma
Happy birthday Marie!!! Hope you get to catch up on some rest!
Post a Comment