More good news.....only 4 weeks till my due date!!! Sweet little baby girl is going to be here so soon!
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Stuck In the Snow
I am contemplating hiring a driver for my last month of pregnancy. While pregnant with Walter, I successfully bent the front axle on both our vehicles. I got stuck in the mud twice and couldn't stop in the parking lot during an ice storm. Today, three years later, I got stuck in a very slushy, snowy driveway and had to be pulled out by the big blue tractor. The good news is I don't think I bent any axles. The bad news is, William might confiscate the keys until the baby is born. Truly, I think something shuts off in the logical part of my brain towards the end of pregnancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Wow! Did three years really go by since then?! I'm so excited for you to have a new baby girl... so precious!
I'm so glad I dont have to drive in snow.
I hate driving when it's dark and rainy, but I'll do it...
I've probably rain over a couple of people, but it was too dark and stormy for me to notice....
Post a Comment