Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Swimming Summer

I am beyond excited that my kiddos get to swim with the Willard Swim Team! 

I about cried the first time I cheered them on during the first meet. 

They are doing so well.






We enjoyed some time out at the lake for my birthday. 
It was awesome.




The chickadees like to splash around in the backyard.






Maybe we should be the Fish family, instead of the Birds.
Oh, ha, ha, I am so funny.

And just in case you haven't had your daily dose of Eleanor,
here are a couple more to fill you up.



2 comments:

Dad (Grandpa Jerry) said...

I hardly recognized Eleanor! Yikes!! guess I better make a trip back there before too long so I can keep up with the growth of the grandkids. Love the swimming pictures. Go Birds!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great kids marie!!
And, yes, you are very funny. :)