



Last night we spent our family night in BRANSON, USA! Jealous are you? Well it gets better. . . we were at the Dutton Family Theatre and got to watch some of the America's Got Talent top performers. WooooooWeeeee! Jane was a little offended that many of them performed topless. . . . . I mean the Calypso Tumblers! You know, some of them didn't wear their shirts. She didn't like all the immodesty. Hee Hee. They actually toned down their look a bit for the family audience that is always prevalent in Branson. The scary looking one on the right was actually very funloving. They were a lot of fun and did some amazing stunts. . . even the one with big bellies and no muscles. Anyway, it was a free show because the Duttons are LDS and were trying to fill the theatre for opening night. The kids boogied down with The Glamazons and Robert Hatcher. Yes we got to see the gals in their sexy outfits. Personally, I think I've only seen the show as I've flipped through the channels so I had no idea who I was watching. By
the way, have you ever seen David Hasslehoff perform? If not you are missing out. He's super HOT! Have a look for yourself.If you're a laugher, and a leaker, (you know who you are) break out the depends and Enjoy! Click on Enjoy you know you want to.
By the way thanks for visiting. Kind of a crazy first post but I felt cheesy doing the whole introduction thing. It will all come out sooner or later I'm sure. :)
the way, have you ever seen David Hasslehoff perform? If not you are missing out. He's super HOT! Have a look for yourself.If you're a laugher, and a leaker, (you know who you are) break out the depends and Enjoy! Click on Enjoy you know you want to.By the way thanks for visiting. Kind of a crazy first post but I felt cheesy doing the whole introduction thing. It will all come out sooner or later I'm sure. :)






4 comments:
Woo-hoo! You did it! Welcome to the world of blogging. What a fun family outing. I don't much care for the Talent show, but I would LOVE being there in person.
by the way...i'm a leaker, for sure!
Yea! You're a blogger! what could be better? !
What a fun, crazy evening you guys had! I'd be wetting my pants for sure watching the "Night Rider" perform!
You're a blogger! I knew you'd have to cave eventually!! (because I know you so well....)
I'm so glad to know I'm not alone in my leakage....Marie and Kelly--it must be more than a leak after 4 kids.....?
For me the leakage is usually only during a pregnancy which I am experiencing right now especially during allergy season when I am sneezing a TON! Did you gals click on Enjoy and watch the HOT Hasslehoff? Did anyone submit a title for Pioneer Woman's Picture? I was too late. No $600 gift card from JC Penney's for me.
Post a Comment