Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Summer is Over

I can't believe summer is almost over! With only one week of schedule free bliss (I mean chaos) left it seems school is upon us. Oh bummer, I just realized the Olympics are on and this will have to wait till another time. Do you love the Olympics as much as I do?

3 comments:

ali said...

i love the olympics and I love school...but I would love it more if my kids could go there for a few hours of the day. school, not the olympics...just to clarify.

kelly said...

I do love the olympics...as I watch it while I type. LOVE THEM!I just wish my kids could stay up late enough to see the good stuff!

Mariel said...

The olympics are fun!

And...school. I dread it. I hate having to get up early as much as my kids do! It's so hard to have to get a tired, grumpy kid dressed in the morning and out the door on time. Then, homework. Ugh.