Monday, October 20, 2008

FHE

This is your official Family Home Evening reminder. Go forth, sing, pray, have a lesson on love and enjoy a rousing game of duck, duck goose. Afterward, sing and pray some more and then enjoy some yummy homemade caramel apples. I know we will! On your mark, get set, GO!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Well, we were at the park next to the zoo last night. We called that FHE. I look forward to the day when Tanner will enjoy reading a 45 minute conference talk with us for FHE...........followed by 30 minutes of scripture study.........aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

ali said...

i love FHE! Ours only last 10 minutes, but fun still the same!

Oh and about your sleep issues...i wish I could survive on less sleep. i can go for about 3 days on limited sleep, then I CRASH on the 3rd day! If you can handle it, then you're lucky!

Lori said...

LOL, we actually made homemade caramel apples for Family night and I didn't read this post until now. I am planning a blog post on it!

Do you ever feel like FHE is kind of a funny thing? I mean, every night is family night at our house. Travis and I need the special night each week, not the kids! ;)