Saturday, April 25, 2009

Friends and Family

In my younger years, and sometimes even now, I wish for magical powers to transport me to any place on earth I long to be. If I had my wish, I'd probably be with these fabulous people most of the time....in no particular order...

My wonderful siblings.


Love my dad.


Love my sister-in-law Anikai.


I love my brother and those cute girls.


Love my mom too.


Loved watching my kids play with cousins and fun friends.


Love my best friend Kelly Belly...wish I lived down the street from her.


Love my life-long friend Lindsay....wish we could hang out every night!


Friends that are like family and family are the best!!! Did you know that?

But who knows. Maybe absence makes the heart grow fonder and you never know what you're missing till it's gone. Maybe I'd get sick of 'em all....but I seriously doubt it.

I still miss all of you!!!

3 comments:

thehallebunch2 said...

Hey, you got to have the cutest kids alive! I just want to squeeze little Walter's cheeks! ANd your sister a beautiful bride!

kelly said...

Miss you too! I think living down the street would be crazy and fabulous! What fun we would have!!!

Lindsay said...

ahhh I miss you already! It was soooo much fun to see you and all your cute kids and William. I wish you lived here too. Maybe one day...