Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Math 101

Wow! What wonderful word of encouragement from you, my friends. I think I might memorize all your comments and then repeat them back to myself throughout the race. Maybe I'll pass them out to the bystanders ahead of time and have them shout them out to me. Wouldn't that be funny?

So, somewhere in my crazy mind I forgot how to count and I really have more time to prepare than I had thought. The triathlon is on the 20th so that still leaves me nine and a half more days to squeeze in as much exercise, rest and good food as possible. I guess Sunday will have to be my good food and rest day.

My knees were bugging me a bit after my run today. What am I doing wrong? What can I do to fix them? Any suggestions?

1 comment:

The Close's Place said...

runner's knee can come on when either your shoes have too many miles or you have a sudden influx of mileage in one run

i don't know this cause I'm some runaholic, I got runner's knee when I did a 10k, I'm weak sauce!!