Too bad Kate didn't realize she barfed in her bucket in the middle of the night. It was so kind of her to not awaken any other family members and to keep her sheets so nice and clean. Too bad she somehow pushed the full bucket of pink mush off the edge of her bed which is when it tipped upside down and made a nice splat on her floor.
Good thing I noticed it before she took her first bite of pancakes and syrup which were piled high on her plate. Oh no Missy. None of that for barfy girls. Not to worry, I made a quick run to the store for sugar free popsicles which she gladly consumed. Good thing she kept everything down today and announced she felt ALL better.
I do have to admit it was pretty sweet when she crawled into my bed this morning and told me she felt all better. Funny how she left out the part that there was throw up all over her floor. If I had already eaten breakfast this morning, I think I would have lost it when I walked into her putrid smelling room. Oh, and cleaning it up was certainly no picnic. Yummy!
My face is breaking out like a teenager again and I'm having mood swings. Does that mean something? Why does this happen every month? Oh I remember, because I'm a girl. If only I could be pregnant for the rest of my life, then I would have to worry about such things and I'd get the pleasure of feeling a sweet little baby kick my insides while somersaulting and doing flips. Can you believe my baby is two??? Two! He such a big boy now talking in little sentences, asking please and showing forth his independent spirit. He's so darn cute too. I love that little guy. Tonight he insisted on wearing his doggy costume to bed which my mom brought from Kathy Jibson. He LOVES to be a dog. Now I have to figure out how to get it off him so he doesn't die from over-heating without waking him up. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.






3 comments:
cleaning up barf does not sound pleasant at all, sorry. I wish I could go on the road trip with you, your kids, and mom .... it would be SO much fun!
Betsy, COOOOOOME! It would be fun! I would love it! Maybe this summer you can at the very least see us when we road trip to Oregon in July. I cannot wait to go swimming in the river and jump off the pier and play in the waterfall!!!! I miss you.
barf is never good. especially when it goes unnoticed for a few hours...
Post a Comment