Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Announcement!!!!




Wow, busy day. Classical Conversations, dinner, Achievement Days, play practice....oh wait. You didn't come here to hear any of that? That's right. I promised to share our big news.

I do have to confess I voted twice, once from each computer because I didn't know how to see the results without voting. Without further ado....



Drum roll please.......




We are having




a



sweet,




adorable,




beautiful,






baby





















GIRL!

Isn't she just about the most precious thing you ever laid eyes on? Look at that face!

We are all delighted.....except maybe Hank who is convinced our baby's boy parts are hiding. He's waiting for the big surprise at the birth. How do I convince him a sister is on the way? He says we have enough girls. Poor guy....one more little mother to boss him around. Hey, he's lucky though....he already has a brother to wrestle with.

To be honest, a small part of me was hoping for a boy for my boys. I knew how elated they would all be, and us girls would love any baby, boy or girl. William just knew we were having a girl though, and he sure is right. He says he's glad because it's good to have a girl for your last one. Yep. wink, wink Sure, our last one.

Five more months until I will find myself holding, cuddling, kissing, nursing, and loving a brand new baby all my own.

If we take my votes out, it was an even tie with four boys and four girls.Voting is now closed. My apologies to any whom I kept up waiting for my post. Posting pictures has become quite a task and takes me forever! Hugs and Kisses. Goodnight.

4 comments:

Emma said...

Marie,

Congratulations to you on your baby girl!!!! Awesome!! It's funny, whenever someone shows me a picture of an Ultra sound, they always make it seem like it's so obvious that it's a boy or a girl....I just go along with it. I trust you know what you're talking about though. I just feel like an idiot because for a second, as I was scrolling down to the answer, I thought it was a boy...then realized I was looking at the umbilical cord. I never know where or what to look for. Sure, I don't see a penis, well, I don't see a vulva either. Hank, knows a naked emperor when he sees one-this picture doesn't prove anything!


I wonder what her name will be. :)

Love, Emma

The Close's Place said...

Wonderful news. Congrats to you all. You are awesome!!

DebLawson said...

Congratulations Marie!!

Yes, yes... I voted boy, but you see- I am always wrong!! :)

I am just so thrilled for you guys!
Another sweet baby girl....

Wonderful! Will you announce her name soon or wait until she is born?
:)

Anonymous said...

I love you! Congrats and I hope you are so happy and getting the sleep you need COngrats on the new baby girl!!!!!

Michelle :)