Tomorrow I am telling the world...well all eight of you who check in here and are interested...if we are having a boy or a girl.
Will I be breaking out all the sweet, tender, girl clothes, or planning more wrestle-mania sessions in the living room?
Whatch-ya think?
Go vote!
It's right up there at the top. You can't miss it.
I bet you wish you knew......I do.
If for some reason you think you are psychic and already know...don't spoil the fun for everyone else please. Talk to you tomorrow!






6 comments:
Marie, I am SOOOO excited to find out what you are having! yea!
I think it's a boy...even it all out - 3 to 3!
woo hoo! can't wait to hear! good luck!
and...i'm signed in, but it won't let me vote :(
Marie,
I voted for a girl, but I think it would be way cool if you had three girls and three boys. I have to say that when I saw Kate last January, she was the most beautiful little girl I had seen in a long time. Kate was smart too, even remembering my name. Walter's pout was super adorable though, and just the way he fed himself with a fork was really cute.
I can't wait to know!!!
I voted boy! 3 and 3 would be just so much fun! Oh! I am so excited for you! I hadn't looked at your blog for a while (Haven't looked at anyone's blogs!) and I was thinking about you and was betting that you were prego! And sure enough! YAY! Tomorrow will be very exciting. Can't wait to check in later tomorrow to see what baby # 6 is! good luck tomorrow! so happy for you guys. :0)
Boy or girl- I know how excited you are. It will be wonderful either way, congrats!! Have a wonderful "date" finding out.
ahhh geez...kelly made me come here to find out what you're having. only to discover that you're making us wait!!!!
you're such a tease. and I hate surprises!
Post a Comment