Was that a picture taken right after thay gave you Walter to hold for the first time? The minute after he was born? So cool!! Walter was such a beautiful newborn, and has grown into the most adorable three-year-old!! Looks like He enjoyed the big 3!!
Yes Emma. Walter was just put on my chest and his hair is still all wet. I don't even know who took that picture because William is on the other side of me. Maybe he handed the camera off to his mom. It's a fun picture though, thinking about how he's a minute old. :)
I am a mother of 6 chickadees. I am easily addicted to blogs, Survivor and good books. I love baking, working in the garden and spending time with my manly man of a husband.
4 comments:
I LOVE that picture. Happy Birthday Walter!
Was that a picture taken right after thay gave you Walter to hold for the first time? The minute after he was born? So cool!! Walter was such a beautiful newborn, and has grown into the most adorable three-year-old!! Looks like He enjoyed the big 3!!
Yes Emma. Walter was just put on my chest and his hair is still all wet. I don't even know who took that picture because William is on the other side of me. Maybe he handed the camera off to his mom. It's a fun picture though, thinking about how he's a minute old. :)
Congratulations Marie! You are a wonderful mom!
Post a Comment