Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wet Your Lips With Dirty Water

Don't you hate it when you drop a perfectly good tub of Vaseline in the toilet? I couldn't even tell if any water splashed in, but it doesn't matter. I could never moisten my lips again without thinking about the fact that there just might be potty water in there. Yuck!

What have you had to throw away
because the toilet lid was left up
and something took the plunge?

Even more interesting...
what have you decided to keep even after it
took a swim in the potty?

3 comments:

Emma said...

I know there must be something I kept after it fell in the toilet.... It was a long time ago though...I would've thrown away the Vaseline too...I'll get back to you on this if I ever drop some $30.00 face cream in the toilet...

Jennifer (Fern) said...

I've dropped nail clippers in the toilet countless times... still use them! (I did wash them off :)

greenolive said...

I've had to fish kid's underwear out and I kept that after a good washing. At college a plumber pulled a beeper out of our toilet. Who knows how long that had been in there. None of us wanted the free beeper.