I am here to introduce you to an amazing secret weapon I have in my laundry room. I break it out during clothes washing time, bathroom cleaning time and deodorizing the bedrooms time. If your toilets mysteriously become disgustingly stinky from stray streams, or the bed sheets don't smell so wonderful after the bed-wetter wakes up, or your little one does the potty dance for just a tad too long and the panties are incredibly stinky, then you just might be in the same boat as I am. I don't understand how a bathroom can be clean in the morning and repulsive by evening. How do undies become so saturated that they still reek after going through the wash? Do you know what I'm talking about? If not, skip this post and search pinterest for a new crafty project. If you do, then you have got to get yourself a giant bottle of Bio-Enzymatic Urine Digester with Odor Neutralizer from The Professionals Edge.
I prefer Soft Linen over original scent as the original reminds me of bubble gum, but if all you can get your hands on is original then who cares? We buy it at the janitorial supply store for about $13.00 per gallon bottle and it is worth every penny. I almost had a panic attack when I ran out the other day, but my sweetie made a trip to town and purchased a couple new bottles for me. I'm telling you, it is the BEST! It doesn't cover up the smell, it breaks it down and eats it up. I can sleep well at night with a bottle of Urine Digester in my laundry room and a full spray bottle in the bathroom cupboard for quick clean-ups. I am being completely serious. Too bad I don't get paid for this advertisement. Now go get yourself some and relax. It's MAGIC!







5 comments:
Luckily I'm not to that stage yet, but when I am I will have to remember this stuff. It sounds amazing!
Thank you for this tip. I really need it for those times a bed wetter goes through the so called "water proof" mattress cover.
ummm here here! Where did you find this?..Walmart?!
Did you get this at walmart?
Nyoka, we got it at the janitorial supply store here in town. You should have picked some up on your way through. It is seriously awesome and a lifesaver around here. :)
Post a Comment