skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Why?

- Why did we think our hair looked good like this?
- Does Whitney look like a mountain man with a mullet and facial hair to anyone else? Whitney, if you are reading this please know I know you are as beautiful as they come. I know this because I have stalked you on your blog and you are my hero. Wow, the ranch, the baby, the slings, the natural childbirth with a midwife. . . and well laid out birthing plan. It is everything I wanted but was too naive to ask for. Maybe for baby number 5 I'll get it right. Is your hospital "natural friendly"? I admire you tremendously...way to go...and beautiful baby boy.
- Why didn't Whitney ever come to girl's camp with us again?
- Why did we always have so much fun together?
- Sorry if you weren't here earlier. This post has been edited for my mother's birthday gift.
7 comments:
Poor James...if he ever knew that you just posted his heartfelt words on your blog, he would be devastated.
and since you asked so many why questions...
1. Why don't you clear any pictures from the past with me (if I'm included in the shot)?
2. Why were we such tomboys with little concern over being cute or popular?
3. and WHY oh WHY would a high school man perm his hair?
and ergo...what the "H" does ergo mean?
I am CRYING!!!!!! I cannot laugh any more or my cheeks will freeze! I have a muscle cramp in my right cheek from laughing!
That is the bvest blog I have ever seen!
why oh why!? those were crazy days!
Ali- Sorry! I thought I didn't need to since I looked so completely ridiculous...don't worry there are only 3 people who read this blog anyways. Who knows what ergo means...From that day on I began slowly distancing myself from the poor guy and didn't want to ask any unnecessary questions that might make him think I was still interested.
Kelly- I'm so glad I made you cry. This blog is dedicated to all of us... and (like I said) I only have three people who read my blog so you gals are who matters most!
That poem is priceless. I think I might make it into a song.
Holy blast from the past! Those were fun days. I could have given Willie Nelson a run for his money with this hairdo eh? What a fun surprise to find your blog.And thanks for all the flattering remarks!
I have some reading to do on your blog but looking through your photos, your family is beautiful. Talk about being a hero...Child #5 ?!?@? Holy smokes!
I think I have a photo of all of us while visiting Ali, I will have to find it and post it on my blog.
I will stop by again to say Hi.
Thanks for the laugh...you made my day!
BTW...Gorgeous family!
Post a Comment