
Remember when...
- You surprised me at the park for my 17th birthday
- and you all went in and bought me the most gargantuous bottle of Beautiful Perfume
- and I was so glad that I wasn't really at the park to play softball with my family for family night
- and I was totally and completely surprised!
This picture reminded me that Kate looks exactly like me! I'll try to get a picture of her tomorrow so you too can see the evidence.
And if you completely want to TOTALLY remember when... just scroll to the bottom of this page and click on Sing, Sing, Sing (With a Swing-Benny Goodman) and think of the good ole brown station wagon with cracked vinyl seats, a smoking heater and no back window. Then, you'll really remember when. Sorry Sheena, you are so nice to read my blog and now I'm really alienating you. I promise to get off the inside jokes and such just as soon as I get it out of my system. Check back later!






7 comments:
wow! How could I forget that? I remember you were super happy that we were there, because you did NOT want to have FHE in the park with the fam. fun times!!! again!
you forgot to mention the BEST feature about your station wagon...
it didn't need a key to start up! That was the coolest!
oh and by the way...I don't remember your party. Was I in DC? Or is my memory that bad?
Kelly- I remember you guys used to hang the keys out the window to let everyone know we were driving without them. Then we realized they probably think they are just someone else's keys. We were so silly!
Ali- It was June 1994. I'm pretty sure you were around...weren't you? I mean weren't you in DC during school?
Sister Bird!
Thank you for so generously showering our blog page with comments. It is so much more fun when people leave comments.
It seems as though life is treating you well. Everything is just dandy here in Utah.
Has it really been over 10 years since we were all hanging out back in Loomis? That's crazy! I think that means we are old.
I have actually seen your mom and Betsy a couple of times in the past few years at Brianna Pope's wedding and then again at Brian Wiest and Hillary's (maiden name?) wedding. I was surprised that Betsy could even remember who I was!
Anyway, maybe someday we can all get together and you and Desta can watch Survivor re-runs or something riveting like that. (I don't understand the obsession but I have learned that it is wise not to mock.)
James - Sister Bird? Let's remember you are more than 6 months older than me Brother Gillice. Ha!
Thanks for the comments about the station wagon - that got me laughing good!
Oh my gosh! I thought that little girl in the poster was Kate!
Emma c
Post a Comment