As a gift to my mother I have decided to let her "boss" me just one more time and tell me what to do. I told her she couldn't make me...but for a present, why not? So, today I have removed parts of previous blogs that had her growing ulcers. I think she stayed up nights worrying that "someone" might read it. Poor Mom doesn't realize I only have 5 people who read this blog (up two from a few weeks ago) and there isn't anyone out there searching for me. Most people have better things to do with their lives. So with a grand TA DA! I say, Happy Birthday Mom! I'll be looking for your thank you card in the mail in the next 4-6 days. I love you!
Monday, October 1, 2007
Happy Birthday Mom!
As a gift to my mother I have decided to let her "boss" me just one more time and tell me what to do. I told her she couldn't make me...but for a present, why not? So, today I have removed parts of previous blogs that had her growing ulcers. I think she stayed up nights worrying that "someone" might read it. Poor Mom doesn't realize I only have 5 people who read this blog (up two from a few weeks ago) and there isn't anyone out there searching for me. Most people have better things to do with their lives. So with a grand TA DA! I say, Happy Birthday Mom! I'll be looking for your thank you card in the mail in the next 4-6 days. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I am so glad I got to read that "poem" before it was banned. Fight Censorship!! Although that would be pretty traumatizing if "someone" were to stumble across it. But also pretty funny. For a 3rd party observer at least...
Oh, so the day I meet you you remove everything good. Great. Thanks for stopping by today. I enjoyed your answer commentary.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH MRS. ALLIGATOR!
Your welcome BIG MOUTH MOTHER FROG!
Post a Comment