skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Bird Nest
It's Cozy in Here!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
We're Taking Votes....
so VOTE in our poll to the left. Is the baby a boy or girl?
1 comment:
kelly
said...
For William's sake, I really hope it's a boy! :)
13 October, 2007
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school."
Albert Einstein
She's addicting
Nie, Nie's Sister
Do You Want To Follow My Blog?
About Me
Marie
I am a mother of 6 chickadees. I am easily addicted to blogs, Survivor and good books. I love baking, working in the garden and spending time with my manly man of a husband.
View my complete profile
Jesus Christ our Savior
Learn more about my church
Family and Friends
Ali
Anson Call Family
April
Betsy and Shilo
Brother Nathan
Brother Neil
Dad
Fern
Gillice Family
Henry and Amy Bird
Jessica
Kelly
LaRee's Homeschooling
Lawson Family
Lindsey Parry
Lori
Nyoka
Ruth
Sarah Bullock
Sheena
Sheena Jibson Photography
Sheena's Fun Picture Blog
Stacy
Stuart Family
Wheeler Gals
People I met blogging
Andrea
Celia Fae (Paige's sister)
Christie
Jenibelle
Kate
Katie
Laurie
Mariel
Paige (Celia Fae's sister)
Shannan
People I Don't Know But Still Stalk
A Lemon Squeezy Home
C Jane
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
Craftiness Is Not Optional
Farm Girl Fare in Missouri!
Homemade By Jill
Marie at Make and Takes
NieNie Dialogues
Pioneer Woman's Remodeling
Pioneer Woman's Yummy Recipes
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2012
(14)
►
December
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(37)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(54)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(9)
►
2009
(96)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(99)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(8)
▼
2007
(30)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
▼
October
(14)
You Learn Something New Everyday!
It's a BOY!!!!
Half Way There!
Am I Oblivious or Just Naive?
What to do, what to do.....
We're Taking Votes....
How To Make A Mess Of Your Kitchen...
Curses!
At Last!
Applesauce Time!
If You Have Little Kids....
Another Good Scare
October 2nd + Warm Weather + A Light Rain = Soapy ...
Happy Birthday Mom!
►
September
(6)
1 comment:
For William's sake, I really hope it's a boy! :)
Post a Comment