Monday, January 7, 2008

New Addiction....Re Drafted with MORE to watch!

With this season of Survivor over, I guess it was just inevitable that I would find a new addiction. And no, I'm not talking about the delicious chocolate caramel cookie bars my sister-in-law Julie makes every Sunday. Although, I did eat about 7 of them within the last 3 hours. How did I get sent home with the plate of leftovers?

No, it isn't the brownies. Somehow I got from one friend's blog to another and clicked on this small little link. I watched one little video, and then another, and then another. Suddenly my clock was chiming into the wee hours. WHAT? All this happened sometime around midnight tonight and now I MUST go to bed. Before I say goodnight though, I wanted to share my new addiction with you. Be careful! Oh, and they are from Indiana...our previous home state! How did I not know about them before?

P.S. The kids go back to school tomorrow...er, today! We made it! Poor William, I have this feeling he'll be up early and getting the kids to the bus on time while I slowly drag my lazy rump out of bed in time to kiss them sweetly and send them on their merry way.

2 comments:

DebLawson said...

Those were very cool videos! Talented guys.
Glad your kids made it back to school! Yea!

Angel said...

Wow! Thank you for sharing! Amazing!