Sunday, January 27, 2008

Has Anyone Seen My Cat?

I guess that is what I get for bragging about my wonderfully fabulous cat. He runs away, or gets hit by a car, or stolen by a neighbor, or poisoned, or lost or turned in, or decides he would rather sleep in someone's garage instead outside in our backyard in his cozy little cat house. Help!

I wish he would just come home. I can't give up hope. Last time he was missing for a month. Then someone found him about a mile away and turned him into the vet who charged us $25.00 for keeping him overnight. His collar broke shortly after that and I never replaced it because I didn't want to pay another $25 to get my cat back.

I'm sorry Sunshine. I promise if you come home, I'll spend a little cash and replace your nice green collar. Come home please!

3 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

i am secretly a mean person. i hate cats. a woman actually came by our house the other night asking if we had seen her lost siamese. i was trying not to laugh at her misfortune.
i am EVIL. i feel bad about it too.
meow.
really though, for your own personal happiness, i hope you find your cat.

Call family said...

no sorry...

Jessica said...

Poor Sunshine!