Way to go with the collage. Fancy. Happy bday to your dad, and I personally count this as my journal. Unless I have something really nasty to write. Then it goes in the notebook.
Okay, you've surpassed me by far with all your fancy pictures and fun anecdotes! You are the blogging queen! I truly enjoy your blog, I always know I can expect a fun new post. I can't believe your so "far along" and still have such a tiny tummy! What's your secret?!
Fern, I have no secrets...didn't you read that in an earlier post? I have been gaining a steady 2 pounds a week, I guess I hide it well...it must be the long torso. For V-day my husband bought me 2 tubs of ice cream instead of flowers. What was he thinking?
I am a mother of 6 chickadees. I am easily addicted to blogs, Survivor and good books. I love baking, working in the garden and spending time with my manly man of a husband.
6 comments:
Betsy, here are the pumpkin cookies from heaven.
http://cara-lou.blogspot.com/
search?q=pumpkin+cookies
Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!
p.s. It looks like you had more fun with the crayon melts than the kids did!
Way to go with the collage. Fancy. Happy bday to your dad, and I personally count this as my journal. Unless I have something really nasty to write. Then it goes in the notebook.
Okay, you've surpassed me by far with all your fancy pictures and fun anecdotes! You are the blogging queen! I truly enjoy your blog, I always know I can expect a fun new post. I can't believe your so "far along" and still have such a tiny tummy! What's your secret?!
Fern, I have no secrets...didn't you read that in an earlier post? I have been gaining a steady 2 pounds a week, I guess I hide it well...it must be the long torso. For V-day my husband bought me 2 tubs of ice cream instead of flowers. What was he thinking?
Post a Comment