Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Silly
I feel so silly! I visited Shannan's blog today and saw her live feed. It said someone from Halltown, MO was on. Crazy, I thought. Then a silly thought came to my mind. What if that is me? A few clicks later, I discovered it was me! All along I thought someone was stalking me and it was really me! I guess when I look at my blog without signing in first it registers me as a visitor and sometimes it's in Halltown and sometimes it's Springfield. My town must not have a tower or whatever it is. I'm so silly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
that is hilarious. i told you sitemeter could make you crazy. it's like a really bad codependent relationship. get out while you can.
Here is the website I used for the counter. I just toyed around with different letters for the code for the background color until I made it pink. I know, really sophisticated. http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdclock.html
James thought it was ugly as sin but I couldn't find anything else.
Recently I have come across this site: http://www.fancygens.com/ Just click on Website Widgets, the Countdown Clocks, then choose which category you want to select from. I haven't tried it out yet. Good luck!
funny. sitemeter makes me crazy as well. I had the pentagon on the other day?! CRAZY.
I can't tell you how often I do those kinds of things! So don't worry, you're not alone in your silliness. I think Heavenly Father gives us these "trials" to spice up our lives. We can't take ourselves too seriously... and these are his little "reminders" to us.
hahaha ... silly girl! Let's just blame this silliness on the fact that you are pregnant and your brain is not working properly ... doesn't that sound like a good excuse?
Post a Comment