Monday, February 8, 2010

Bedtime

How does bedtime stretch from 7:30 until 10:00? I really just don't get it. I knew we read scriptures, some history and a novel, but that only take an hour or so. How does brushing teeth, pajamas and getting into bed take an hour and a half? Why don't kids come with an off switch? Anyone have some awesome tricks up there sleeve to get there kids in bed "on time"? I'm all ears.


Oh, I almost forgot! Phil Stacey gave us a free mini concert at Home School Academy today. I even shook his hand and got pictures. What a wonderful guy he is. You don't know who he is? Well, neither did I, but he was on American Idol a few seasons back and is just great. I loved him!

1 comment:

greenolive said...

I remember him. I didn't until you mentioned idol but I totally remember. How cool. Sorry, I'm the last person to give advice on getting kids to bed on time. Mine come down for drinks and something they forgot all the time. Oh, and to tell on each other.