Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Watch This!

Back when William and I first met, we were together almost every single day. Seriously. I mean how else are you going to get to know someone well enough to get engaged in three short weeks? Well, the funny thing was that in that first week and a half it wasn't SO serious and when a friend of mine Mike Strock asked what was going on between us, I told him that we were just friends. Days later he saw us holding hands and acting all goo-goo at a hometown high school football game and called my bluff. What? So things moved a little quicker than I anticipated and I had a ring on my finger within a week. Hey, I love a man who knows what he wants. :)

Mike Strock went the complete opposite of me and married his high school sweetheart. He knew his wife FOREVER! I mean, golly, we were all in the same ward. He must of thought I was crazy nuts, but he was still kind to me. And now we have the opportunity to be kind to Mike and spy on him just a tad. Isn't spying fun? And he wants us too....really! He has a video on youtube called Chocolate Dreams. It's for a video/business contest and he needs to be in the top 25 most viewed by April 16th to move on to the next round. There is no voting involved, just a short 3 minute video where you get to see cocoa beans, foreign countries, Mike with a back pack and gooey chocolate. So please, go watch it. Why are you still here? Shoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marie,

i've watched this video, like, twenty times. :)
Have fun on your road trip!!!
Watch out for the po-po (police) before you speed or run a red light!

Emma

Marie said...

Thanks Emma! We'll be on the look out. :)