Can you believe Eleanor is already 8 weeks old?
I am amazed by the difference in how I feel from six weeks to eight weeks. I felt like my body was going to collapse with fatigue those first six weeks. I got a nasty case of mastitis and went through a round of antibiotics. We all got colds, including little Elsie. Poor girl had big boogers and couldn't breathe that well for at least a week. Here we are at eight weeks now and I feel like a new woman.
In the last two weeks we have partied it up! My parents came for Eleanor's baby blessing, we've been to Silver Dollar City three times and rode all the Roller Coasters, and today we visited the fish hatchery. Don't you worry though. I have been getting plenty of sleep, eating relatively healthy and even spend some days sitting around in my pajamas.
This weekend is the homeschool convention. I am hoping for some great ideas, rejuvenation and sales on books I need for next year.
What are your plans for this weekend?






2 comments:
I agree, WAY too fast! And I'm jealous of all the fun you are having, minus the sickness.
Silver Dollar City 3 times? I didn't know you were such a partier. :) You are such a big kid! This weekend maybe I'll get some hiking in...I know you're jealous. Don't hate.
Post a Comment