Friday, May 23, 2008

good day/bad day/good day/bad day/good day etc.

Aw Shucks!
I'm beggining to believe that good days and bad days just alternate and there is no way to stop them from happening. For this reason I am staying up way too late in hopes of avoiding tomorrow all together. What do you mean..."time doesn' t stand still when I will it to do so?"

I'm also beginning to realize that I only have the mental energy to blog on the good days....hence the reason why there was no post yesterday. Well, technically two days ago because we are now into the wee ours of today. What was so bad about it you ask? Oh, just lots of fighting an yelling screaming and some of that, well more than some coming from me. So there, you crazy commenters. I am NOT superwoman, mother of the year or any of that. My secret is I only blog on the good days. It fools you every time, doesn't it?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

ali said...

geez. i don't visit for a few days and you have up THREE new posts.

I loved hearing about the free horse lessons (how fun), the resourceful cat (eewww), and the new sheets (yummy)!

It was great talking to you this morning. You are supermom in my book even if you scream a little bit at bedtime!

kelly said...

Marie, you deserve a year's worth of good days (in a row) for what you do every day!!!


LOVE YOU !

Jennifer (Fern) said...

I know what you mean! It's so much better to blog on the happy days! And it helps you to not look like the psycho hosebeast you (AKA: me) are 2/3rds of the time!
But it's nice to know you're only human, too. Although, I'd still have to say you're amazing!

Desta said...

You TOTALLY had me fooled. I guess my problem is that I like to vent and am usually more eloquent about my stressful life and when I try and talk about the good stuff it comes out sounding cheesy.