Friday, May 23, 2008

Sitemeter ha, ha, ha!

One of my young women from church was over at my house with her mom and they saw a picture of Walter on the table. "Oh, we saw that on your blog."

WHAT? How did you find my blog? Beka, you're a blurker...and I love you.

So, I wasn't crazy a while back when I thought people were stalking me in my own ward boundaries. They really were....and they were probably laughing at me when I was trying to figure out who in the world had found me. I don't give my blog out to nearby people, I'm scared they'll judge me. Isn't that so silly?

I'm just flattered that Beka even thought to try to find out if I had a blog. Now I have no idea who else knows about me. All I know is that when I check sitemeter there are a lot more people visiting than commenting. Hello Mt. Vernon...how do you people find me? See, she's on here right now. I just checked, she's on page four! O.K. I'm not obsessing. I think I might stop checking sitemeter.

I just love to see all the crazy places my blurkers are from. Someone even visited from India!!!! What? I know that's not a real term and that I should really be saying lurker, but I like blurker better and I know what it means. For those of you who don't know it is someone who checks out people's blogs but never comments on them....aka all you crazies out there. I love you all.

I just love to use the word just a lot.

Thanks for making me feel special....well I already knew that I was, after all my friends did always call me Marietard. :) I'm just a weirdo.

Hello sweet Willum. Thanks for visiting. I miss you much. xoxoxoxoxoxo See you soon!

As a funny sidenote, one of my ads by Google this evening... Feed Baby Bird...better go.

1 comment:

Desta said...

One thing that made me really happy about moving was knowing that no one in my new ward would read my blog. Right before we moved nearly the whole RS was reading our blog, which made me feel really self-conscious and I had nothing to talk about at activities - the second I would start telling a story or relating an opinion, someone would say, "Oh yeah, I read about that on your blog."
To my dismay, last week I met a woman at a playgroup who said she stumbled across my blog through a mutual friend's blog. I guess the cat is already out of the bag!