If you do not live in the Midwest I feel sorry that you can not enjoy delicious Andy's Frozen Custard.

Today Walter and I went on a date to my favorite grocery store Aldi (another benefit to living in the Midwest) and then topped off the day with a yummy Chocolate Concrete with Brownies and Pretzels. Can I just say I LOVE Andy's? It's so good!
p.s. Bad news: Let's just say I have eaten nothing but ice cream since 2:00 today. Aldi carries Bryers ice cream for $2.99 (which happens to be less than what I paid for my Andy's Frozen Custard today) so I picked one up and ate some tonight for....dinner? Oops.Willum, not to worry, I am not going downhill, just a bit overwhelmed and ice cream is so good! I love you.






3 comments:
I am sad that I didn't get an Andy's Frozen Custard when I was there last - no room in my tummy after the pizza gorging! Oh well - will try in Sept.
You went to Andy's without me? :(
you deserve a treat after days alone with 5 kids. I think I'd become an Andyoholic!
Post a Comment