Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Days!

Do you see how happy I am when my husband comes home?



It is such a relief when he walks through the door. Life can go on.
What am I talking about? Life goes on while he's away, it's just a whole lot crazier. Last Friday we celebrated the last day of school by going to our favorite park, Ritter Springs.
It was so hot and humid and the water was icy cold. It felt so good to stick my feet in.

School is OUT! Now we just have to settle into summer.

1 comment:

Jennifer (Fern) said...

Wow, summer vacation already!? My kids don't get out until June 10th! Which I like because it postpones me having to get used to the kids being home all day. Eventually I get into the swing of it, but it takes awhile!
At least your hubby is home now!